Dynamics AX / Axapta Retail Consultant - New York, New York City, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a candidate who is experienced in implementing AX for retail. The successful candidate will be part of one of multiple teams that will use problem solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics AX solutions for the client’s customers utilizing.
- Managing the implementation of AX through the full project life cycle
- Conducting acceptance testing
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Leads project teams through design workshops and pilot environments
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
- Training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Dynamics AX based Equipment Life Cycle solutions
- Understands customer needs. Perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements
- Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
Our client is a Microsoft Partner with a large technology practice providing technology software and services and a multitude of advisory services. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending geographic reach of various organisations. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience – implementing AX for retail with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Valid Driver’s License required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced using and implementing Dynamics AX whilst also having a background in delivering retail solutions. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team; with the ability to be work from anywhere in the US. This will be a challenging job, with lots of freedom and independence with an attractive salary and benefits package.