Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (remote working)
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading ERP and CRM Partner based in Vancouver. They are looking for a Dynamics CRM/365 Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a great role for an ambitious CRM/365 Developer to join a small but extremely savvy IT team whilst receiving a highly competitive salary.
- Design and development of Microsoft CRM and other custom applications.
- New feature development of existing capabilities in the CRM and associated systems.
- Evaluate, develop, maintain and support the company’s CRM systems.
- Work with management to problem solve, evaluate needs and options, implements solutions
- Work with SQA and end users where needed
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all offices, departments, and committees.
Our client is a market leading Dynamics ERP and CRM Partner with a strong presence across Canada.
- Minimum 2 years’ Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience
- Understanding of CRM architecture and design principles
- Experience with a variety of software development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly dedicated, hardworking and bright company. The have a history of successfully delivering CRM Projects across Canada in a variety of industries.