Microsoft Dynamics AX Service Delivery Manager - New York, East Coast, US (remote working)
$140,000 - $160,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a motivated and self-directed AX Service Delivery Manager to lead the Dynamics AX/ 365 practice at a Microsoft Gold Partner. The ideal candidate will have a strong leadership, business process and technology background. In this challenging and rewarding role you will have the opportunity to build and lead your own Dynamics AX team. The position is a mix of project management, implementation consultancy, presales and managing and mentoring a team of AX/ 365 consultants and project managers.
- Provide leadership and direction to the AX Services team, motivating their performance, managing their interests and concerns, and instilling loyalty and retention
- Direct and participate in the Career and Competency Framework performance management system across the AX team
- Manage the team budget for staff expenses including training and compensation
- Understand and support corporate strategies and the impact on the AX delivery team
- Staff management of the senior consultants and project managers; meet regularly with Team Leaders one-on-one to review goals and performance, determine training needs and provide appropriate training and tools, and provide coaching and mentoring.
Our client is Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM Gold Partner with a global reach. They are looking to expand their presence in North America by taking on committed and motivated Dynamics professionals.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Dynamics AX/ 365
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated experience of past project success.
- Expertise in understanding business processes and defining AX Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of AX system solutions using available functionality and platform extensions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a Microsoft Gold Partner at a vital moment in their corporate growth. The successful candidate will have the chance to really form the Dynamics AX/ 365 culture of the company.