Microsoft Dynamics IT Manager - Cleveland, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
A world class global consumer products company is seeking an IT Manager, to join their team. In this role, you will be the go to person for Dynamics NAV ERP at the firm, responsible for administration, business analysis and data migration and training. You will also be key in the short and long-term upgrade plans for the system.
- Technical Management
- IT Project Management
- Data Center Management
- Developing Budgets
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Management
Our client is a manufacturing company with a strong presence across the US and a 50 year track record in the industry.
- 5+ years’ ERP experience (ideally Dynamics NAV but all ERPs considered)
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Degree educated
- Desirable Skills
- Jet/Crystal Reports
- Experience in/exposure to: Order Management, Distribution
The IT Manager reports directly to the VP of Operations. This is a leadership role within an ever-expanding organisation, part of a long-term project with multiple upgrades in the coming year. Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.