Microsoft Dynamics Senior CRM Developer - Richmond, Virginia, US
$110,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a company in the leisure industry based in Virginia, looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of the CRM system, with the ultimate goal of providing solutions to improve sales results, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Developing and designing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support both sales and marketing
- Liaising with the DBA to develop and design an efficient and effective database
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to determine requirements and find solutions
- Providing technical direction and guidance on application design and issue resolution
The customer is a privately held, family run leisure company, looking to add a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer to their steadily expanding IT team.
- 5 years of Dynamics CRM (2013 or greater) experience
- Excellent problem solving, oral, written and communicative abilities
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer to advance their career in wonderfully varied Consumer Services company. The customer is looking for not only an experienced Dynamics CRM professional but a colleague and partner to uphold their core values of dedication, family and collaboration.