Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 Business Analyst - Seattle, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading name in the service sector and they are undergoing a Dynamics 365 implementation. The client is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Analyst to join their team in Seattle.
- Work to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and work to improve or further leverage these systems.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Perform and document cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Create system specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to software engineers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
Our client is a global name in the service sector and are looking for an experienced AX/ 365 business analyst to join their team. The company puts technology at the forefront of their growth plans and Dynamics 365 is key to their continued growth.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a must
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience.
- Participation in and leading the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics AX Business Analyst looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. The position will allow you to take ownership of their Dynamics AX/ 365 system and projects.