Microsoft Dynamics Director of Sales Transformation - New York, New York, US (remote working)
$140,000 - $175,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an important position for one of the world’s leading consulting companies. You will have the opportunity to drive sales and work with leading CRM Professionals.
- Participate in activities related to Sales Effectiveness and Transformation
- Help execute transformational projects related to sales effectiveness, sales process improvement, change management, and global sales revenue enhancement
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- Provide direction and training as necessary to associates
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- A minimum of three years of management consulting experience (ideally including Big Four experience) related to sales force effectiveness, sales process improvement, change management, global sales revenue enhancement within diverse industries
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA preferred
- Experience with large transformations that involve front office technology, specifically Territory Assignment, Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Sales Force Automation (SFA), including the necessary experience with SFDC platform
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies/potential opportunities and develop innovative solutions for enhancing competitiveness and increasing revenue
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
This is an opportunity for a sales transformation professional to join one of the world’s leading consulting companies. This role will play a key role in improving sales processes and is a pivotal position in the CRM Practice.