Dynamics CRM Practice Lead - Boston, Massachusetts, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a motivated and self-directed Dynamics CRM 365 expert to lead the Dynamics CRM 365 practice at a Microsoft Gold Partner. The ideal candidate will have a strong financial services, business process and technology background. In this challenging and rewarding role you will have the opportunity to build and lead your own Dynamics CRM 365 team within the company and extend your business analysis and technical skills. The position is a mix of project management, implementation consultancy, presales and managing and mentoring others. Additionally you will meet frequently with senior financial services figures, so strong and confident presentation skills are a must!
- Provide leadership and direction to the CRM Services team, motivating their performance, managing their interests and concerns, and instilling loyalty and retention
- Direct and participate in the Career and Competency Framework performance management system across the CRM team
- Manage the team budget for staff expenses including training and compensation
- Understand and support corporate strategies and the impact on the CRM delivery team
- Staff management of the CRM Team leads; meet regularly with Team Leaders one-on-one to review goals and performance, determine training needs and provide appropriate training and tools, and provide coaching and mentoring.
Our client is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner with a global reach. They are looking to expand their presence in North America by taking on committed and motivated Dynamics professionals.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM/ 365
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated experience of past project success.
- Expertise in understanding business processes and defining CRM Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of CRM system solutions using available functionality and platform extensions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a Microsoft Gold Partner at a vital moment in their corporate growth. The successful candidate will have the chance to really form the Dynamics 365 (CRM) culture of the company.