Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant - Austin, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking an ERP Consultant to join their team full time, working in Austin. As an ERP Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre- sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of ERP through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client is a leading retail software company. They have won projects throughout 2017 and therefore they are looking for passionate ERP consultants to join their team.
- 2+ years of ERP implementation experience
- Worked in a solution center/ reseller environment
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Ideally have finance experience and worked on retail projects
As an ERP Consultant at a leading software company, you can expect to earn a competitive salary whilst working in a challenging and collaborative professional environment. This role has an extremely low travel rate for a consultancy position, at approx. 20%. Training will be provided on the clients’ retail software.