Acumatica ERP Consultant - Seattle, Washington, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an Acumatica Consultant to join their growing Practice.
- Managing the implementation of Acumatica through the full project life cycle
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client is a leading Acumatica/ Dynamics ERP Partner winning a number of Acumatica projects. They are due to win another 15+ Acumatica deal by the close of 2018 and therefore have an urgent need for experienced Acumatica Consultants to join their team.
- 2+ years Acumatica experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
As an Acumatica Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary package. This role is great for someone interested in working for a rapidly growing Acumatica Practice looking to continue expanding their Acumatica Practice.