Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Navision Consultant - Seattle, Washington, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled Dynamics NAV Consultant with excellent client facing skills. This is a permanent position based from home for a leading solution centre. As a NAV consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- •Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- •Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Managers to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family friendly but also rapidly expanding NAV Partner. They have strong verticals and are looking for experienced NAV consultants to join their team.