Dynamics NAV Solution Architect - Minneaopolis, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Pre-Sales Business Solution Architect for Dynamics NAV (ERP) is responsible for supporting efforts to drive revenue through development and expansion of customer opportunities. BSA’s develop and execute sales strategies with the Business Development teams, drive proposal efforts, shape the solution scope and provide demonstrations of the Dynamics NAV platform to prospective clients.
- Provide business analysis – lead workshops and requirements discovery sessions at prospect facilities
- Create and deliver prospect specific solution demonstrations of ERP and supporting software (relevant ISV Service Industry Solutions) to various levels of participants from C-level to end-users
- Deal estimation and/or delivering complex solutions for client organizations with heavy client interaction and ownership for the technical/functional approach and estimation of a proposal during the sales process
- Deliver quality written and oral presentations
Our client is a global Dynamics Partner with offices worldwide. They are looking for Dynamics NAV specialists with an excellent understanding of the FMCG industry.
- Explain, demo and prove the capabilities of Dynamics NAV solutions
- Proven record of delivering and demonstrating business value.
- Understanding of competitive technologies to Dynamics NAV i.e. SAP, Oracle
- 5+ years professional experience as Consultant or Sales Support
- 5+ years product experience
- Strong expertise in FMCG industry
- You are personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and detail-oriented
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your feet and problem solve
- You have the ability to work in high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines while keeping your cool
- You are flexible with travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a leading NAV Presales professional to join an ever-growing Practice with a very strong vertical. The position will allow you to earn a significant bonus and you will have the opportunity to drive the business forward.