Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer with FieldOne experience - New York, US (remote working)
£100,000 - £120,000
Job type: Contract
My client are looking for a CRM Developer with FieldOne experience to join their team. The CRM Solution Architect is required to take ownership and responsibility of development tasks, work with clients and consultants to determine requirements and develop solutions, work on greenfield sites as well as working with the latest versions of CRM.
- Develop application solutions to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Took, or SDK
- Identify creative work-arounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (functional user training and technical training)
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
This Solution Center are looking for a lead CRM developer. They offer excellent training, the opportunity to work with their niche vertical solutions and generous rewards.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- ASP.NET experience
- FieldOne experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using SSIS
- Degree educated in Computer science
This is an excellent opportunity for a CRM Developer to take ownership of Dynamics CRM projects at a leading MS Gold Partner.