Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Manager - New York, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a marketing manager to develop marketing processes and this position is a key marketing team member who will partner and collaborate closely with sales, product and finance to track, measure and provide data driven recommendations on our marketing programs.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics)
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the Microsoft Dynamics.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Manage various email and social campaigns, including the calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance.
Our client is a leading Financial Software Company with an international presence. The position will be pivotal to the companies continued growth plans.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Excellent Marketo Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing operations utilizing technical and analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills (including Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong expertise in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies including CRM
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong conceptual thinker and an interest in bringing fresh ideas, and energy to a growing marketing team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketo/ Dynamics CRM marketing professional to join a rapidly growing financial software company.