Microsoft Dynamics CRM support consultant
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, who are a leading company in the energy sector, are currently looking for a CRM support consultant to join their well-established and growing team. My client is looking for a driven individual with a CRM background who can deliver application support services and assist on CRM upgrades and projects.
My client is a leading name in the energy sector. They are growing and are keen to speak with experienced CRM professionals.
- At least three year’s Dynamics CRM Support Experience
- Experience of working with multiple customers
- Must have knowledge of CRM 2013 or above
- Beneficial Skills;
- CRM development experience
- CRM Consultancy experience
- Personal Qualities;
- Excellent Communication and Customer Interaction Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet time limits
- Self-motivated individual
- Must have a logical mind set and the ability to trouble shoot complex issues
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by MS Dynamics CRM Support Consultants. My client is offering the opportunity for successful candidates to progress their career towards either development or consultancy depending on where they want their career to go. This Dynamics CRM Support Consultant role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly talented and successful team.