Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Navision Consultant – Work from home - Denver, Colorado, US (remote working)
$75 - $75
Job type: Contract
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled Dynamics NAV Consultant. This is a 6-12 month contract based from home for a leading solution centre. As a NAV consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle including business analysis, implementing and providing support and training.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a Dynamics NAV Consultant you can expect to earn $75/hr and work from home. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to make their mark with a fast expanding company.