Dynamics CRM Developer - New York, US
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a is an End User in the Entertainment & Leisure sector and they’re looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team full time. This is a great role for someone based in/around New York who is looking to learn and develop professionally from the already existing Sr Developer and IT Director.
- Help manage projects related to Dynamics CRM and participate in the discovery/analysis, design and planning deployment
- Work with system administrators to ensure that core systems are available, scalable and secure per company requirements
- Collaborate on a day to day basis with the development team to work on complex CRM and web development projects
- Work on enhancing and customizing the current CRM instance by use of custom plugins, web services, and web forms
- Help to integrate existing legacy applications into a central Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Work in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with IT Department on projects; large and small
Our client is based in New York and works in the Entertainment & Leisure Industry. They offer a great benefits package to their full time employees, with an amazing pension scheme.
- 3 + years Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the Entertainment & Leisure preferred
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
This role will be based at a fixed location in New York, so it’s perfect for any Dynamics CRM Developers who aren’t looking to be on the road 24/7. The benefits package offered by our client are a complete standout and it really shows they look after their staff and reward loyalty. So if you’re looking to join a vibrant company and the Entertainment & Leisure Industry then don’t delay in getting in touch!