Microsoft Dynamics ERP/ CRM Sales Executive - New York
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Dynamics ERP Sales Executive will be involved with establishing relationships with key decision makers with various clients across the US. The ERP Sales executive will mainly be focused on selling Dynamics NAV.
- Identify and establish a relationship with the stakeholders/decision makers of a prospect/customer.
- Identify Prospect business case and trigger event for potential deal.
- Identify Prospect budget allocation for potential deal.
- Identify competitive solutions
- 100% Time Allocation to Sales and Lead Generation within assigned region and/or vertical focus
- Strict Adherence to Columbus Solution Selling process
- Manage sales cycle and maintain positive relationships with prospects/customers throughout the entire process
- Generate customer leads through networking and cold calling
Working for a top Dynamics Gold Partner situated in NYC. You will be joining a specialist team of Dynamics ERP and CRM professionals.
- College degree in a related discipline required or previous experience
- Professional certification and accreditation a plus
- (3) or more years of experience with Tier 1 ERP and/ or CRM Sales
- (3) or more years private industry sales experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of best practices, principles and procedures as related to mid-to-large scale business processes within a given vertical (manufacturing, distribution, retail or food)
- Demonstrable knowledge of applying sales techniques, especially Sure Step+ methodologies within Tier 1 ERP Sales
- Ability to understand, communicate, and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Exceptional “Closing” skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
This will suit any experienced Dynamics ERP/ CRM Sales Executive who is looking to secure a long term opportunity & backing by a Top Dynamics Gold Partner.