Microsoft Dynamics 365/ CRM Sales Consultant - London, UK
£140,000 - £160,000
Job type: Permanent
An established Microsoft Gold Partner urgently requires a CRM Sales Consultant/ account manager to join their team due to the continued growth of the company. This busy and varied role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site both nationally and internationally.
As well as being one of the UK’s top Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners this company, operates an international customer base.
- Sales driven with the ability to identify new business opportunities
- CRM consultancy experience, ERP sales experience is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience of B2B and dealing with key decision makers
- Project/resource management experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Well developed planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites throughout the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK’s leading dynamics solution centre. It is an opportunity to progress your career within both CRM and consultancy and you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65,000), commission based bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established company.