HR Admin - Fremont, California, US
$60,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a rapidly growing electronics manufacturing company. This role will involve assisting in all HR activities including hiring and on boarding.
- Serve as the first point of contact for HR related questions received – Payroll, taxing, employee benefits, employee Relations
- Prepares weekly, monthly and annual HR reports as needed by Operations or executives
- Ensure all employees are entered and processed correctly in the HRIS system
- Periodically audits the database to ensure accuracy
- Processes employee changes in a timely manner
- Employment verification requests, unemployment verifications, disability verifications requests
- Assist with on-boarding new hires, including offer letter processing, start day training and coordination, processing benefits and new hire paperwork
- Receive employee complaints and obtain Human Resources Manager involvement to assist with investigations, review findings, and resolve issues
- Ensure compliance with regulatory concerns and reporting
- Perform routine administrative tasks to ensure HR processes are completed accurately, and on time, and in accordance with established HR business processes
- Responsible for performance review process assistance
Our client is a well established manufacturing company in the high-tech space. They have been in business for 20 years and are growing rapidly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- 5+ years within Human resources role
- Ideally has been working as a HR Professional within an IT firm
- Onboarding, Payroll, Tax, Employee relations knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required, emphasis in Human Resources preferred
- Proficiency in HRIS software ideally.
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and data entry
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Demonstrated ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment