Microsoft Dynamics IT Director with Dynamics NAV - California, US
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading company in the food industry is seeking an experienced IT Manager with Dynamics NAV experience. This is a permanent position based in Fresno, CA with no travel. The position will involve leading a large NAV upgrade and managing an IT team.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Leading the IT team
Our client is a leading company in the food industry about to undergo a large NAV implementation. The company is a leading international supplier and has over 500 employees. They put technology at the forefront of their growth plans and are going to be implementing NAV 2016.
- 3 years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As an IT Manager you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (up to $140K + bens) and a highly comprehensive benefits package. The location of the position will suit someone looking to move out of the traffic, pollution, crime and everything else associated with the big cities and move to a beautiful part of the country!