Microsoft Dynamics NetSuite Finance Consultant - Indianapolis, Illinois, US
$10,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled NetSuite Consultant with excellent client facing skills. This is a permanent position based from home for a leading solution centre. Our client are a well-established Dynamics ERP and CRM Solution Center who have started a NetSuite Practice. This position will therefore be a pivotal role and will involve consultancy and project management.
- Managing the implementation of NetSuite through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
Our client is a leading MS Dynamics Partner and have operations in Europe and the US. They have won NetSuite projects and are looking for senior NetSuite consultants to join their team.
- NetSuite consultancy experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a NetSuite Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (up to $120K + bens) and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options are available. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished NetSuite Consultant to make their mark with a fast expanding company.