Microsoft Dynamics SQL Server DBA – Based in Fargo
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established MS Dynamics Partner. Our client is looking for candidates with strong SQL and ERP experience and have impressive growth plans for 2017 and beyond.
- Provide technical support to new and existing customers
- Assist with software installs and upgrades
- Assist with overall new customer implementation
- Create and follow best practices for case management
- Participate in training of team
- Participate in training of customers
- Mentor less tenured team members
- Log time accurately on support and projects
- Work with developers as needed on tough cases
- Learn and support new 3rd party products as they are added to our product stack
- Learn and support tools developed by our team
Our client are one of the leading Dynamics ERP Partners in the area. Due to new business won recently they are looking to add a SQL DBA with ERP experience to their team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, MIS, Management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of MS Dynamics GP support experience. Would consider experience in other applications such as Oracle, NetSuite or Mas90/Sage.
- Ability to handle and balance multiple cases/tasks at a time
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong case ownership and ability to drive to resolution
- Strong troubleshooting and overall support skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Document cases and knowledge base items
- Experience on SQL 2012 or newer
- Certified DBA
- Experience writing TSQL solutions
- Experience writing integrations
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience with SSRS
Our client is looking for a SQL Server DBA to work in their office in Fargo. So if you’re a SQL Server DBA living in (or wanting to relocate to) Fargo and really want take your career to the next level, please get in touch!