Senior Dynamics NAV Developer - Must be US / Canada based
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV Developer is urgently needed for a successful MS Partner. My client is rapidly expanding their team due to fast paced growth and development, backed up by a glowing track record of success across a range of different industry sectors. This role will be 100% remote working but you must be based in the USA or Canada.
My client is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partners. They work on numerous verticals and are looking to speak with talented NAV developers. You will be working with NAV 2013/ 2015.
- Have at least five years’ experience within NAV development.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Analyse and understand NAV issues.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Experience with NAV 2013 and/or NAV 2015 highly desirable.
- SQL Experience a plus.
- Carrying out NAV modifications to a high standard.
- Software testing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MS Dynamics NAV developer who wants to be involved with a fast growing MS Dynamics Partner. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.