Junior ERP Business Analyst – Toronto, ON
$50,000 - $70,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a finance professional with a passion for technology. This is a permanent position with one of Canada’s leading ERP and CRM Partners. As a business analyst you will be given training on the whole project life cycle from pre sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
Our client is a leading MS Dynamics Partner with a strong client base in Canada and the US. They specialize in a variety of industries and are looking to hire ERP business analysts on the back of new business won in 2016.
- 1 years accountancy and ERP experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a business analyst you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and excellent training plan. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options are available. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to be trained into Dynamics NAV.