Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst – Washington D.C.
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading provider in the energy sector, based in Washington D.C., and they’re seeking a skilled Dynamics CRM Business Analyst to join their team full time. The successful candidate will need to have a strong technical grasp of Dynamics CRM and will essentially be responsible for continuing to develop and build the client’s current CRM. This position offers good opportunities for development and professional growth within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with paid tuition/certifications and on the job training. This is a full time position based at their Head Office, with work from home options available after the initial settling in process, and the role has come about due to continued expansion/company growth.
- Conduct business analysis to identify opportunities to better leverage the capabilities of the CRM platform
- Produce test plans and test cases to conduct quality audits on documentation and application delivered
- Monitor web site pages daily for errors
- Support Marketing Efforts with Creative Technology Solutions
- Support & maintain the current Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment
- Develop the CRM environment including workflows, dashboards, application architecture, customizations, plug-ins, and integrations
- Provide regular reporting and analysis from the CRM system and make recommendations and improvements
This Washington D.C based energy company is looking to increase their Dynamics CRM team, which currently stands at 6 direct members.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience (building customizations and workflows)
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CMS (such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla)
- System integration experience (such as Scribe)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
This role will be based mostly at a fixed location in Washington D.C – with flexible work from home options after the initial period – so it’s perfect for any Dynamics CRM Business Analyst who isn’t looking to be on the road 24/7.