Dynamics NAV Support Analyst - Houston, US
$100,000 - $115,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading company in the energy sector, are currently looking for a Dynamics NAV Support Analyst to join their well-established and growing team. My client is looking for a driven individual with a strong Dynamics NAV background who can deliver application support services and assist on Dynamics NAV upgrades and projects.
- Provide consultancy and support in analyzing the system.
- Analyze business systems to align the Dynamics NAV solution with business programs.
- Create Functional Design Document with detailed specifications
- Maintain and perform NAV application configuration
- Perform Dynamics NAV system testing for the monthly release cycle and minor/major upgrades.
- Take an active role in NAV implementation projects
- Write SSRS reports and debug Dynamics NAV functional issues requiring technical know-how.
My client is a major operator in the energy field. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Dynamics NAV professionals.
- 5+ years of Dynamics NAV functional experience preferably in Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and passionate Dynamics NAV Support Analyst to take ownership of the company’s NAV system, becoming a vital member of the IT team.