Dynamics AX Business Analyst – Based in Utah
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of Software Services with a strong vertical, based in Utah, and they’re seeking a skilled Dynamics AX Business Analyst. The successful candidate will need to have a strong technical grasp of Dynamics AX as well as have a background/education within finance. This position offers excellent opportunities for development and professional growth with Microsoft Dynamics AX. This is a full time position based at their Head Office and the role has come about due to continued expansion/company growth
- Conduct business analysis to identify opportunities to better leverage the capabilities of the AX platform
- Produce test plans and test cases to conduct quality audits on documentation and application delivered
- Work constructively with external suppliers
- Eliciting and analysing business level and detailed requirements to ensure successful solutions are pursued
- Support & maintain the current Microsoft Dynamics AX environment
- Assist the Solera North American businesses in identifying business requirements and developing functional system designs to meet requirements based on the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- Provide both functional & technical end user support. ( Level 1 &2)
- Identify opportunities to optimize the current ERP environment
- Assist with application testing & implementation
This Utah based company has recorded year on year growth and is looking to increase they’re Dynamics AX team.
- Solid experience and understanding of ERP financial systems (including at least three years in finance)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the development & implementation of standards, procedures & guidelines.
- Willing to occasionally work outside of normal working hours.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Installation/Configuration of MS Dynamics AX2012 R2
- Excellent knowledge in MS SharePoint 2010 (Installation/Configuration/Maintenance)
- Good knowledge in MS SQL Server 2012 including TSQL, Reporting and Analysis Services
- Good knowledge in MS Windows Server 2008 R2
This role will be based mostly at a fixed location in Utah, so it’s perfect for any Dynamics AX Business Analyst who isn’t looking to be on the road 24/7. So if you’re a Dynamics AX Business Analyst based in (or willing to relocate to) Utah and want to be part of a growing and expanding team, then get in touch!