IT Systems Administrator Position – Boston
$30,000 - $50,000
Job type: Permanent
This position will involve working on infrastructure and CRM projects for a leading software solutions company specializing in logistics.
- Performs desktop, server and hardware installations and upgrades including all requirements gathering, asset management, as well as end user training and orientation.
- Performs software installations and upgrades including all requirements gathering, asset management, as well as end user training and orientation.
- Administer corporate mobile workforce; provision tablets, cellular phones and related technology.
- Provides technical support to end users.
Our client is a leading solution center with around 150 employees. They are looking for an IT support specialist to join their team.
- 1+ years support/ administration experience
- Experience working with CRM systems (ideally Dynamics CRM)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012
- Active Directory
- Degree educated
- SQL Server and database experience
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced system administrator with CRM experience to work on exciting projects for a rapidly growing company. The position will be working closely with the IT Director and Senior Management.