Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer - Atlanta, Georgia, US
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Dynamics NAV Developer to join their expanding team. This role with involve working with NAV 2015 and various other technologies in the MS stack. They are an extremely dynamic, creative and innovative company that are starting to invest significantly in their systems automation capabilities. As an internal NAV Developer, you will be leading all of the technical aspects of the application with the room to develop into the Dynamics NAV ownership role.
- Advance technical specifications for Dynamics NAV and other system functionality
- Develop & code customizations for Dynamics NAV as required
- Identify and recommend product customization, enhancements, and work-through to meet requirements
- Work with closely key stake holders in each department and location to document and analyze business processes
- Assist with the integration between Dynamics NAV ERP with other systems such as CRM systems and Ecommerce platforms
Our client is a leading retailer based in Atlanta. They are heavily investing in their IT and specifically having Dynamics NAV at the core of their systems.
- 3+ years of Dynamics NAV / Navision (C/AL) development experience (versions 2009, 2013, 2015)
- 3+ years of SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS and SSIS
- Reporting experience, ideally with SQL Server, SSRS, Tableau, or Jet Reports
- Hands on experience with Financial/Accounting, Inventory, Warehousing Management, Supply Chain, and Distribution modules
- Experience with Lanham products such as E-Ship, E-Receive, or EDI preferred
- Professional .NET Development experience preferred
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics preferred
- Ability to document code customization in compliance with established standards and practices preferred
This Opportunity is not to be missed for candidates that want to hold a senior NAV developer position within a leading NAV end user. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £110,000) and a highly comprehensive benefits package.