Microsoft Dynamics ERP/ D365 Program Manager - London, UK
£100,000 - £120,000
Job type: Permanent
The ERP Program Manager is responsible for the on time, on budget, within scope management and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 implementations for all parts of the business. They will need to effectively anticipate and manage issues and risks. The program manager manages horizontally across multiple parallel projects involved with the program. Ensuring that cross-project work effort remains feasible from a business standpoint and realizes benefits. Responsible for defining, acquiring, allocating and optimizing resources across all projects, as well as any additional work that is required. To be successful the Program Manager will need to have a high level of strategic and organizational awareness.
- Development of an effective planning process, including an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Program.
- Making timely, effective decisions at the project level and communicating those decisions both up and down the program structure, while approaching needed decisions in a logical and thoughtful manner, weighing conflicting information where necessary.
- Directing and motivating the Project Teams.
- Implement and lead an effective project change management process that pro-actively identifies project changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the ERP program team.
- Creating and maintaining a financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances; accurately forecasts expenditures in alignment with the project budget and supports the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Actively directs the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success.
- Be an escalation point for resolving project and program issues.
- Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders
- Define an affective resource plan
- Ability to assess and guide staffing decisions
Our client is a major player in the Dynamics 365 for Operations space, currently with the most active projects in process.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 + Years of demonstrated experience implementing ERP systems including 4+ implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Referenceable Project and Program leadership capabilities including at least 3 full life cycle implementations. One of which was global or multi-country.
- Experience managing multi million pound projects simultaneously
- Significant prior experience in addressing both the business and IT activities associated with an ERP project, including:
- Process Mapping
- Requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Overall solution definition including process, information, people and technology components
- Test plan development
- Business and system implementation planning and execution
- Organizational Change Management and readiness
- Personal Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business acumen with technical background
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and build strong relationships with business and IT leaders, project team members and users
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with capability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Results oriented