Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator - New York, US
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator, who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations. This role will liaise between the business and technical teams and function as the AX subject matter expert.
- Utilize AX CustomerSource for knowledge base, training and support incidents
- Work closely with users and MS engineers to resolve issues including Microsoft offshore PMA team.
- Liaise with their key and end-users to understand issues
- Liaise my clients’ personnel on environment and infrastructure issues and needs
- Manage and maintain AX environments
- Manage and maintain Management Reporter environment
- Deploy AX security and code changes to their environments including Production
My client is a marketing and communications organization running a number of AX projects. The company have been established for over 25 years and are headquartered in NYC. The have over 70,000 employees and are a multi-billion $ organization. They constantly invest in technology and their staff.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting AX workflows
- Experience with monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting AX batch process issues
- Installing hot fixes and deploying modifications to an AX environment including deployment of SSRS reports and EP pages
- Experienced using AOT and other built-in tools within AX for use in troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of AX environment and interaction between the components (database, AOS, EP, SSRS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Management Reporter and underlying components
- Knowledge of AX 2012 Financial and Project Management modules (multi-company environment)
- Knowledge of AX 2012 Expense and Project Timesheets in Enterprise Portal
- Working knowledge of AX 2012 Financial modules (AR, AP, GL) as well as Organization and System Administration modules
- Experienced in employing and troubleshooting AX application security
- Experience tracing and debugging X++ code
- Experience refreshing AX environments (e.g. Test and development environments)
- Experienced in Administering MS-SQL Server and SharePoint
- Basic understanding of database structure, security and user security
This is a superb opportunity for a Dynamics AX Administrator who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with an end user in a fast paced industry. This role will suit someone who is looking to grow their career.