Associate NAV Developer
$60,000 - $75,000
Job type: Permanent
My Client is looking to expand their internal Dynamics NAV Development team. They are an extremely dynamic, creative and innovative company that are starting to invest significantly in their systems automation capabilities. As an internal NAV Developer, you will be leading all of the technical aspects of the application with the room to develop into the Dynamics NAV ownership role.
- Develop and improve enterprise level applications programming capabilities.
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and NAV support
- Work closely with the companies IT System Analyst and end users to understand and help define application and technical requirements.
- Design and code Navision customizations in a way that will meet the technical specifications, which also lends itself to strong maintainability.
- Gain assistance from various end user departments to perform testing on changes before they are roller to production.
My client is a leader in luxury retail industry and have invested heavily in technology, they are putting Dynamics Navision at the for front of their plans to continue their growth.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 and 2016
- 2+ Years of Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience required.
- Degree (BA or BS) in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Background with Navision Classic to Dynamics NAV 2015/2016
- Available to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Prior experience of working in a medium to large, fast paced company is preferred.
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
This is a superb opportunity for a Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with an end user in a fast paced industry. You will have the opportunity to further your career into senior development or technical architecture roles. This role will suit someone who is looking to grow their career, and learn from a Senior Developer with over 15 years’ industry experience.