Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - Chicago, Illinois, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established Microsoft Partner and leading IT Solution Center and they are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to be part of a new and exciting team in Chicago, remote working options are also available. Being a Microsoft Gold Partner, our client puts technology at the forefront of their plans and as a result the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with the latest versions of Dynamics AX. Our client is looking for someone who values clear career progression as the client prides itself on staff retention and invests heavily in their staff; with this role you will get the opportunity to move into more of a technical architect role as you develop.
- Responsible for the development phases of full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Mentoring junior developers where required
- Providing supervision, support and training where necessary
- Perform unit testing
- Ensure corrective maintenance of MS Dynamics AX modules
- Complete customer Presentations (sales and delivery)
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
Our client is a fast growing, global business solutions provider with a multi-billion-dollar revenue. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending geographic reach of various organisations.
- 3 years Dynamics AX development experience
- Functional on the Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Be based in/willing to relocate to Montreal
- Knowledge of BI technologies used in AX projects (SSRS, SSIS, etc.)
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. Our client offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans. So if you’re a developer living (or wanting to relocate to) Chicago and really want take your career to the next level, please get in touch!