Dynamics AX 2012 Developer - Chicago
Job type: Contract
The Dynamics AX 2012 Developer will be responsible for performing application development tasks, utilising Microsoft .Net developing framework. In this role you will be required to code solutions in Dynamics AX X++ and Morph X. There will also be aspects of consultancy involved in this role.
- Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Develop solutions using X++ and Morph X
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and AX support
- Design, develop and execute data migration methods
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls – utilising SSRS and SQL reporting methods
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics AX needs
Microsoft Partner looking to expand on the back of business won.
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 experience
- Experience in Dynamics AX X++ and Morph X development
- Experience in developing .Net for Dynamics AX platform
- Strong experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Excellent communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX professional who would like to find a new contract position. The role is 100% based in Chicago so it is ideally suited to candidates who are living in the area.