Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer – must speak French - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established Microsoft Gold Partner and they are looking for a Bilingual (French & English) Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to be part of a new and exciting team in Montreal, with the opportunity to team lead. Being a Microsoft Gold Partner, our client puts technology at the forefront of their plans and as a result the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with the latest versions of Dynamics AX. Moving into Dynamics AX is a new venture for this MS Partner, so this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to really mark their stamp within a team.
- Responsible for the development phases of full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Mentoring junior developers where required
- Providing supervision, support and training where necessary
- Perform unit testing
- Ensure corrective maintenance of MS Dynamics AX modules
- Complete customer Presentations (sales and delivery)
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
Our client is a fast growing, MS Gold Partner who continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending geographic reach of various organisations.
- Bilingual – French and English
- 2 years Dynamics AX development experience
- Functional on the Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Be based in/willing to relocate to Montreal
- Knowledge of BI technologies used in AX projects (SSRS, SSIS, etc.)
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a new and exciting team. Our client offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. So if you’re a bilingual developer living in (or wanting to relocate to) Montreal and really want take your career to the next level and be part of a new and exciting team, please get in touch!