Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant - US
$70,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who are a leading Dynamics CRM end user in the manufacturing industry, are looking for a Dynamics CRM administrator to join their team. The CRM administrator is required to take ownership and responsibility of the CRM system and work with the MS Dynamics Partner and stakeholders within the business to gather requirements and develop solutions. This role will involve support and training.
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM end user is a leading company within the manufacturing space. They offer excellent career progression and a generous benefits package and have experienced 50% year on year growth over last few years.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM implementation experience
- Experience supporting CRM and training end users
- Change/ Project Management experience
- Degree educated
- Beneficial: Dynamics CRM certification
- Dynamics CRM 2016 experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a CRM administrator to take ownership of Dynamics CRM projects. If you feel you are the right candidate for the position, please email through. Conspicuous is the leading CRM Dynamics recruitment agency – Apply today for all CRM roles.