Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant – Dynamics CRM - Brighton, South East, UK
£35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Consultant to join a leading and thriving MS Dynamics CRM consultancy. You will be part of a growing skilled implementation team in a client-facing project orientated role.
- To provide a high level of application expertise to support our business activity,
- To gain understanding of our customer’s businesses and business processes,
- To work with best practice procedures and products,
- To produce solution designs & documentation accurately,
- To carry out software functional testing comprehensively and accurately, documenting the result to a level sufficient to be passed to the development team for remedial action,
- To train users and deliver training sessions in the use of our products and solutions,
My client are a leading provider of Business Software and Managed Services throughout the UK. They have built there reputation and success of high quality services and innovative solutions. They pride themselves on the expertise of their staff and customer service.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality.
- The ideal candidates will have played a key role in the analysis, design, build and deployment of multiple Dynamics CRM projects.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills in the following core technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions 2013,2015 or 2016
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics.