Business Analyst - Fresno, California, US
$70,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
Join an established Retail company and play a leading role in driving the success of their current affairs and business processes. You will be providing business support across a number of divisions within the company and will be accountable for a number of responsibilities.
- Use MS Office and other tools to extract, manipulate and analyze data
- Analysis of sourcing process
- Understanding and knowledge of customer pricing features
- Lead assessments; negotiation process; reports; policies; regulations; law
Our client is an international food and beverage manufacturer who is looking for a Business Analyst to maintain and help the company grow further in the years to come. Their business is involved in the entire food manufacturing process right up to product design and is looking to adapt and thrive to succeed in the future as well as the present.
- 3 years Business Analysis experience
- Understanding of Purchasing
- Financial Data Analysis experience
- Organization; Teamwork; MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with an excellent reputation and build your network within the industry. You will be joining them right at the start of their next growth stage and will be taking on a challenging and rewarding position with plenty of room for career growth and development.