Dynamics NAV/ Navision Consultant – Work from home
$80,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled Dynamics NAV Consultant with excellent client facing skills. This is a permanent position based from home for a leading solution centre. As a NAV consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
A leading international Dynamics Partner and member of Microsoft's Inner Circle. A key and exclusive client of Conspicuous who are looking to build their team on the back of strong sales in the US
- 5 years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a Dynamics NAV Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (up to $120K + bens) and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options are available. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to make their mark with a fast expanding company.