Microsoft Lead Applications Developer - Washington, Washington, D.C., US
$125,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
The Lead Applications Developer will report to the Enterprise IT Manager and is responsible for playing a significant role in designing, developing, implementing, testing and supporting all applications and integrated solutions across the company’s technical landscape.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support the organization's enterprise applications landscape including ERP, Saas and internally built applications.
- Ensures that software can be completely integrated into the technical landscape at Enviva.
- Designs and develops application tables, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency.
- Leads software integration and maintains technical documentation.
- Works with client/server enterprise applications, Saas applications and IaaS solutions.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts such as design reviews and code reviews.
- Drives development and maintenance of code artifacts, technical communications, action plans, agendas, minutes, and correspondence.
- Insures the development of optimized coding processes and system designs as needed, training others on best practices.
Our client is based in D.C. and operates in the energy sector. They offer a great benefits package to their full-time employees, with an amazing pension scheme.
- Key Demonstrates advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures and numerical analysis; be able to identify better ways to solve problems.
- Demonstrates a strong initiative to learn, collaborate, be proactive in acquiring programming knowledge and skills, taking on new assignments and extending his/her knowledge.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- A proven track record of successfully implementing ERP software solutions and integrated third party solutions including 9+ years of experience as a senior applications developer solving complex solutions in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
This role will be based at a fixed location in D.C, so it’s perfect for any Lead Applications Developers who aren’t looking to be on the road 24/7. The benefits package offered by our client are a complete standout and it really shows they look after their staff and reward loyalty. So, if you’re looking to join a vibrant company in the alternative energy Industry then don’t delay in getting in touch!
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant