Dynamics ERP/ AX Developer - Washington, Washington, D.C., US
$100,000 - $115,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a is an End User in the energy sector and they’re looking for an ERP Developer to join their team full-time. This is a great role for someone based in D.C. or willing to relocate and looking to learn and develop professionally from the already existing Sr Developer and IT Director.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support the organization's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
- Ensures that software can be completely integrated into the ERP system.
- Designs and develops application tables, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency.
- Leads and coordinates software integration and maintains technical documentation.
- Works with ERP client/server enterprise application.
- Leads and contributes to continuous improvement efforts such as design reviews and code reviews.
- Drive development and maintenance of code artifacts, technical communications, action plans, agendas, minutes, and correspondence.
- Leads and contributes to the development of optimized coding processes and system designs as needed, training others on best practices
Our client is based in D.C. and operates in the energy sector. They offer a great benefits package to their full-time employees, with an amazing pension scheme.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures and numerical analysis; be able to identify better ways to solve problems.
- Demonstrates a strong initiative to learn, collaborate, be proactive in acquiring programming knowledge and skills, taking on new assignments and extending his/her knowledge.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- A proven track record of successfully implementing ERP software solutions and integrated third party solutions including 5+ years of experience as an ERP Developer solving complex solutions in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
This role will be based at a fixed location in D.C, so it’s perfect for any ERP Developers who aren’t looking to be on the road 24/7. The benefits package offered by our client are a complete standout and it really shows they look after their staff and reward loyalty. So, if you’re looking to join a vibrant company in the alternative energy Industry then don’t delay in getting in touch!