Dynamics CRM Trainer - Albany, New York, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded healthcare company looking to completely overhaul their CRM system. You will get to take on multiple responsibilities from the very beginning and see this long term project through to completion, unlocking numerous career progression opportunities and grow your network and reputation as a CRM professional.
- Being accountable for training, education and adoption of the CRM system
- Proactive in identifying areas of improvement and putting forward solutions
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Clear documentation
- Put forward a strategy inclusive of customers, stakeholders and so on
Our client is a vibrant and forward-looking healthcare company, always looking to stay on top of the current market trends and deliver impeccable services. As a result, they are always keen to stay contemporary in the technology realm, and are an attractive option for those looking to stay up-to-date. Their company is embarking on a greenfield CRM implementation (Dynamics 365) from scratch, and a charismatic teacher to walk them through it. That’s where you come in!
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Leadership and analytical experience
- Innovative and able to think outside the box
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a flair for teaching and leadership. If you want to join an exciting project from Day 1 and grow and develop along with the project itself, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities, competitive salary and chance to build your network. Sound good? Go ahead and apply!
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA