Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - Beloit, Wisconsin, US
$70,000 - $85,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global name in the retail industry seeks an ERP Business Analyst to implement and support Dynamics NAV. The role will also involve enhancing and improving the Dynamics NAV system.
- Lead and facilitate the definition and implementation of an optimum end to end process
- Lead and facilitate the delivery of Project Deliverables required to ensure an effectively functioning ERP system.
- Assist with ensuring business units are ready for ERP systems migrations.
- Work in collaboration with business owners and leaders to provide ongoing review and support of ERP processes
- Keep current with knowledge and expertise critical for success; attend training sessions and workshops.
Our client is a global company in the retail industry. They are continuing to enhance and optimize their ERP System (Dynamics NAV) and they are looking for experienced NAV professionals to join their team.
- Experience of at least 1 full Dynamics NAV implementation cycle
- Experience leading the configuration of at least 2 modules within Dynamics NAV
- Demonstrated skills in process re-engineering, process consolidation, and improving process efficiencies
- Experience working to and assisting with the development of Dynamics NAV implementation plans and budgets
This as an excellent opportunity to join a word renowned supply firm in their growing phase and become a key member of their IT team while working with Dynamics NAV. The company also offers several exciting benefits on top of basic pay.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA