Dynamics CRM Programmer - Atlanta, Georgia, US
$75,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
Join an up-and-coming company and take on a role with high responsibility, working right along side the Manager and constantly develop your skillset. You will be at the epicenter of the Dynamics Customer Engagement network and will have the opportunity to consistently train and grow, and move your way up the company as it continues to expand.
- Program in multiple application environments
- Analyze client business processes, software systems and database structures and design and configure software solutions based on their preferences
- Train end users and provide ongoing support
- Create test plans and oversee integration processes
Our client is a small, vibrant company in the supplies delivery industry, and has already gained an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. Now, they are looking to adapt to their situation brought on by expansion and success. They are currently looking for a CRM programmer to join forces with the Head Manager and handle all the backend challenges that come their way.
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC and API application development using C#
- Experience in MS SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Working knowledge of Dynamics SDKs and APIs
This is an excellent opportunity to convert from a junior developer into a strong allrounder in the Dynamics CRM realm. You will take on numerous responsibilities and tackle consistent challenges, helping the company to grow, as well as set yourself up for success in your future career.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA