Dynamics Lead BI Analyst - Glenview, Illinois, US
$110,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
Join a global giant in the manufacturing industry and play a leading role in defining, designing and implementing the data warehouse, dashboard and more for the ERP system. You will be part of a vibrant and collaborative team taking on critical technical challenges, and will be in a great position for future opportunities within the company.
- You will lead the process of collaborating with business leaders and defining their needs and offering the best solutions. You will be involved in the entire process, including the design, testing, implementation, support and reporting stages. You will be taking charge in a fast-paced environment with exciting projects and an enthusiastic team ensuring the completion of tasks with professionalism and integrity.
Our client is a major player in the world of manufacturing, and is well recognized and respected around the globe. They have created a reputation for excellence and reliability and consistently strive to further build their image as a high roller in their industry. They are looking to further expand their customer base and proceed to the next evolution as a company.
- 6+ years’ experience of providing BI solutions with AX 2012 in the manufacturing sector
- 6+ years’ functional business knowledge
- SQL; SSAS; SSRS; SSIS; Cube processing; Data warehousing; data modeling; Power BI.
- Dynamics AX 2012
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies and stay up-to-date with new developments in your field, and you will have opportunities to manage important projects for the business, and have a real impact on long term growth strategy. The company is a global player, and this role will be the springboard to lead you down your dream career path in the long run.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA