Dynamics NAV Consultant - Denver, Colorado, US (remote working)
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a global Dynamics Gold Partner who are looking for a strong NAV Consultant with Serenic Navigator experience who is capable of delivering multiple projects. In this role you will take on the responsibility of being key figure within my client’s implementation teams. If you are looking for a new challenge with an international MS Partner, then this would be a very exciting role with plenty of career progression opportunities.
- 5+ Years’ experience with Dynamics NAV or newer
- Must have Serenic Navigator
- Comfortable working through the full lifecycle
- Experience managing multiple projects would be beneficial
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Excellent problem-solving ability and confident
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Desire to learn new vertical’s
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is a fantastic chance to take on a new challenge in the world of Dynamics NAV/ Business Central. You will be given the opportunity to be a key figure of my client projects team while working alongside a talented team of NAV professionals. My client offers good work life balance and are happy for people to based across the USA as they have multiple offices and projects across the USA. In this role you will be given the platform to build a long term career and progress into architecture over time.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA