Dynamics NAV Business Consultant - Boston, Massachusetts, US
$100,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV Business Consultant is needed for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner with over 20+ years’ experience in providing Dynamics solutions.
With a passion for solving business problems, you will own a variety of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics NAV 2015. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation, training of end users utilising Dynamics NAV 2013 and 2015
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 20 years’ experience providing consultancy services to clients globally, specialising in retail, food and manufacturing. They have built a reputation on service quality and are a leading US Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Good project experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2015
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Experience in the food industry
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!