Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Functional Lead Consultant - Texas, US
Job type: Contract
The Dynamics AX 2012 consultant will be responsible for implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This role will be working in Dallas on an AX 2012 implementation. The ideal candidate will have good AX finance experience.
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics AX needs
- Work alongside project managers and stakeholders from different departments, including finance and sales operations.
- Responsibilities will include implementation of various AX modules, including configuration, data migration, end-user training, post-implementation support.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
Leading partner based in the US
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally strong finance experience
- Ideally degree educated
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX professional who would like to find a new contract position.