Senior .NET Developer - Richmond, Virginia, US (remote working)
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a large and exciting entertainment company seeks a Senior .NET Developer to take a lead role within the Business Application Development team. The Senior Developer will be responsible for participating at an expert level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle.
- Implementing development projects from design to implementation. Advising on technologies and best practices to be used, occasionally mentoring other developers.
- To work closely with internal and external customers to understand the business requirements and designing technical solutions which best meet these.
- Hands-on development on varied projects - the role will involve working on new developments and existing projects, engaging with users at all levels throughout the development lifecycle to deliver high calibre and technically complex solutions.
A large and expanding entertainment company offering a number of exciting benefits and rewards to the right candidate within a dynamic and friendly business environment.
- Thorough knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Dynamics CRM, and service-oriented architecture.
- Solid understanding of development processes and the full SDLC
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communication and team engagement skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to design business solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of software and application development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET development using both traditional web forms and MVC patterns